Thursday, October 16, 2008

There's No Place Like New Hope

The semester is almost over and so far T.J. and I love his new home away from home. His football team went 4-0 in the WCSAL and is in the Championship Game on October 18. They play their rival North Whitfield. Wish them luck. On Monday, T.J. will start basketball and will be very busy with that and his Gifted Endorsement class.

As for me, I am halfway through my first semester as a Junior. It is flying by and I am completely stressed out everyday! I am making 5 A's and a B so far. I will be starting my ESOL middle school and high school placement in 2 weeks and am sad to leave Battlefield Primary. However, I will be in the Whitfield County school system and will be kind of close to T.J.'s school. I am extremely nervous about my finals and hope that I do well on all of them.

No comments: