Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the air and in our house that usually means track season. However, this year T.J. is coaching golf. Yes, golf! He loves it though. The kids on the team are great and fun to be around. He has some future Tigers on the team as well...haha. Also, T.J. is was asked by his principal to become one of the teachers in the new 6th grade academy next year. Because of this new position, we now get to fly to San Diego on March 31 to tour a school in which the academy is modeled after. We are super excited about this experience and are very grateful that his principal asked him to become apart of this experience.

I am on Spring Break this week. Midterm grades come out next week I think. I am expecting to have all A's and B's, but we will see how it turns out. I feel like I am getting closer to the end of this program, and couldn't be happier!

The plans for the new home are still in the works. We have started moving some of the smaller things into the house and will be moving in to the house in May when I have finished the Spring semester.

No comments: