Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Undefeated, Unscored Upon

T.J.'s 7th grade football team went 6-0 this season capturing the WCSAL Championship. Their defense did not allow a point all season. They outscored their opponents 95-0. This was T.J's first undefeated season and the first time that New Hope went undefeated in football.


After years of avoiding "The Bath", T.J. finally got dunked. It was a great moment.
Now T.J. is in the middle of coaching basketball. His 8th grade team is 2-2 in league play and the 7th grade is 3-1. We are fixing to start the second half of the season and hope to improve our records and play for a championship.
I am about to start student teaching at Park Creek School in Dalton. I am staying in the first grade class in which I was interning last semester. I love the kids and the staff at this school and am so glad to be continuing my placement there.






















No comments: